oh, hi.

i'm glad you could make it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

it's like she knows

last night i sang nursery rhymes to my dog.  she responded in time with barks and jumps.

some people might think that this is a first sign of my biological clock ticking.  i think it might be that she is the one invisible friend that sees everything that i see.  no, not being a crazy dog lady.  just thinking that any living creature that spends 21 hours of her day with me might have better insight than even i do as to what is going on in my head.

child, dog, or inanimate object: it's good to have someone else looking in the same direction.

1 comment:

  1. dogs know, they just know. Though I really wish mine would stop saying so much with her expressive eyes some times. She really does talk a lot.

    ReplyDelete